- Technology Refresh
- IT Audits
- Multi-vendor Equipment
- Hardware and Software Sales
- System Health Checks
- Installation and Migration
- Microcódigo and Firmware
- PTF and Patch
- Disposal and Recycle
- Implementation Services
- Migration Services
- Professional Services
- Storage Solutions
- Server Replacements
- System Upgrades
- Software Upgrades
- Virtualization and Consolidation
Our flexible approach means that we can manage the entire upgrade process on your behalf or provide a hardware and software upgrade consultancy service.
This service delivers insight and best practices to enable you to undertake the upgrade independently in the most efficient and cost effective way possible.
System upgrades with reduced system downtime
Upgrading with Blue Chip guarantees the very best upgrade service and minimum disruption for the Blue Chip’s system upgrade solutions typically follow the following process:
- Blue Chip will confirm that the hardware in your system is supported by the new version of the operating system to be installed on your machine resulting in a successful upgrade.
- Resource availability is important to a successful OS Upgrade. Prior to embarking on an OS upgrade we will check your machine has sufficient CPU, Disk and Memory available to ensure performance issues do not occur.
- Blue Chip will manage IBM license keys via the IBM keys website to ensure license keys are available at the time of your upgrade.
Rigorous Test process
- Testing OS upgrades at one of Blue Chip’s secure data centers will ensure that any issues can be identified and resolved prior to upgrading your live environments.
- Accurate timings of upgrades means planned downtime can be kept to a minimum and upgrades can be completed on time, first time.
- Upgrades can be completed at one of our Data centers.