Blue Chip can cover the entire family of IBM AIX Server hardware, from the largest and latest POWER 9, 8, 7 and POWER 6 servers, p5 POWER 5 systems and legacy RISC/6000 models that IBM no longer wish to support.
Blue Chip is easily the largest maintenance provider for IBM pSeries, apart from IBM themselves, in Portugal. We have an exceptional reputation in Portugal founded upon more than 20 years of delivering exceptional security and business resilience in IBM Maintenance.
Independent IBM pSeries Support & Maintenance
A unique benefit that Blue Chip offers to all customers is our comprehensive knowledge and focus on IBM midrange systems. Our technical support staff are dedicated specialists of all IBM System i (iSeries) hardware, including POWER 9, 8, 7 and 6, POWER 5 and RISC/6000. This obviously, has an impact on the speed and efficiency to diagnose and resolve your hardware problem.
Our service is totally focused on excellent quality and speed to resolve problems and provides levels of service that are unsurpassed in the IT maintenance industry.
Core benefits include:
- Assigned account customer engineer allocated.
- Flexible coverage hours up to 24x7x365.
- Standard 4 hour on-site response times.
- 1 hour call-back.
- Service Director and Monitoring.
- All parts are genuine IBM and stocked in Portugal.
- Onsite parts (where required).
- Regular system health checks and preventative monitoring available.