Blue Chip’s professional equipment disposal services provide an ethically sound and legally compliant means of removing IT hardware and systems equipment from your premises in the knowledge that it will be handled and disposed of in a secure manner and in line with all legal and environmental legislation.
Blue Chip’s Equipment Disposal Process
The following methods are used to ensure that your equipment is disposed of with the minimum disruption to your business:
- A comprehensive logistical survey of the site.
- Site preparation & formalized migration planning.
- Removal and disposal of all packaging and redundant equipment in line with the WEEE directive.
- Secured vehicles and high specification tail lifts.
- Specialist handling equipment, protective packaging materials and floor protection plates.
- Environmental Accreditations
Blue Chip are compliant with the following internationally recognized environmental accreditations, ISO 14001 and WEEE Regulatory Standards for IT equipment disposal.